Like what you read?

Official Comments Policy:

This is my blog and I reserve the right to delete any comments that don't abide by these rules and/or don't contribute to the overall intellectual atmosphere of the blog. I don't mind comments from people who disagree with me, as I am very much open to reconsidering or revising anything that I write.

1. No swearing or otherwise profane language.
2. No insults or otherwise abusive language, toward me or any other commenter.
3. No spamming or trolling.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Some Exposure (Not the Indecent Kind)

I started this blog to create a space where I could write articles designed to help people share the pro-life position effectively and in a winsome manner. Ever since starting this blog, my articles have started appearing elsewhere.


I was recently invited to share the case for the pro-life position on the Razor Swift radio show/podcast. You can listen to it here.

Also just recently, an article I wrote on philosophy and the abortion issue was picked up by LifeNews, and giving a more epic, hard-hitting title: Philosophical Arguments Destroy Pro-Choice Case on Abortion. You can find the article here.

Another article was picked up by the National Right to Life Committee (NRLC) blog. The NRLC is the oldest and one of the largest pro-life organizations in existence today. They used my most recent article, Should Men Stay Out of the Abortion Issue?, in their November 16, 2012 newsletter. You can find the newsletter here and the specific article here.

Additionally, I have started lending articles to the blog run by the Christian Apologetics Alliance (CAA), which you can find here. I tend to post articles that are related to the scientific, philosophical, and Biblical case against abortion, useful for discussions on pro-life apologetics.

I have also started lending articles to the Secular Pro-Life (SPL) blog, which you can find here. The articles I submit to this blog are those concerned with arguing the pro-life position using secular (non-religious) arguments.

All of the articles I submit to those blogs I use here, but I think anyone who reads this blog would also find these other blogs helpful. The CAA blog is utilized for all different areas of Christian apologetics, and the SPL blog is geared toward abortion, specifically.

On top of those blogs, I also write original articles unique to this blog. So stay tuned as I continue to write articles and post it here. I do receive a lot of views, but very few commenters. If anyone has any suggestions for a topic they'd like me to cover, please don't hesitate to ask. Also, I'm very open to discussion, so feel free to comment, whether you agree or disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment