Like what you read?

Official Comments Policy:

This is my blog and I reserve the right to delete any comments that don't abide by these rules and/or don't contribute to the overall intellectual atmosphere of the blog. I don't mind comments from people who disagree with me, as I am very much open to reconsidering or revising anything that I write.

1. No swearing or otherwise profane language.
2. No insults or otherwise abusive language, toward me or any other commenter.
3. No spamming or trolling.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Broke 10,000 Views!

So as of yesterday, this blog has broken 10,000 views. So thank you to everyone who's been reading, and thank you to the organizations like LifeNews, Secular Pro-Life, the Canadian Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform, and others who have led to more awareness of this blog. I'm also going to commit to writing two blog articles a week, one to post on Monday and one to post on Friday. This one doesn't count, as I do have a new blog article slated for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment