Like what you read?

Official Comments Policy:

This is my blog and I reserve the right to delete any comments that don't abide by these rules and/or don't contribute to the overall intellectual atmosphere of the blog. I don't mind comments from people who disagree with me, as I am very much open to reconsidering or revising anything that I write.

1. No swearing or otherwise profane language.
2. No insults or otherwise abusive language, toward me or any other commenter.
3. No spamming or trolling.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Jill Stanek

Pro-life advocate Jill Stanek has blogged about two of my blog entries at Secular Pro-Life (which you can likewise find on this blog): my examinations of Frank Beckwith's Substance View, and Don Marquis' Future-Like-Ours arguments. You can find the buzz in question here.

No comments:

Post a Comment